Community Resource organisations across Scotland have been doing fantastic work during the Covid-19 crisis. As well as caring for the environment by saving valuable resources from landfill, organisations are also caring for their communities and the most vulnerable who live within them throughout the lockdown.
If you are caring for People and Planet, CRNS wants to help you take care of the Pounds!
– We will automatically take 1/3 off your standard membership fee for the remainder of 2020.**
– If your organisation cannot afford this reduced fee, just tell us and we will give you free membership instead.
We are making this offer for a few reasons:
1. We believe we are offering valuable support to the sector at this time. As well as all our standard member benefits we are also providing fortnightly Covid-19 forums and by signposting available sources of government funding. We want this to be widely available to those who need it.
2. We recognise the financial challenges many are facing, and we don’t want cost to be a barrier to membership.
3. This offer extends to new members – offering reduced fees to all and free membership to those who need it.
* Membership is already free for organisations turning over less than £100k
** For example, if your organisation is turning over £500k membership would normally be £200 per year. If you were joining in September, we would calculate your membership fee as 3/12 for the remaining months in the year and then deduct 1/3 discount on top of this. Standard membership fee would be £33 but if you cannot afford that you can join for free.